Rutherford Elementary School
- Rutherford Elementary School's student population of 459 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rutherford Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4399 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MESQUITE ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesquite Smith Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 531 students
2300 Mesquite Valley Rd
Mesquite, TX 75149
(972)882-7080 0.5 PK-5 531
- Mesquite Agnew Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 797 students
729 Wilkinson Dr
Mesquite, TX 75149
(972)882-5750 1.1 7-8 797
- Mesquite Pioneer Technology (ptaa) Mesquite Middle School Grades: 6-7 | 52 students
3100 Oates Dr
Mesquite, TX 75150
(972)375-9672 1.2 6-7 52
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.