Berthold Elementary School
Berthold Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Dakota for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Berthold Elementary School's student population of 191 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berthold Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 450 schools in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lewis And Clark 161 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berthold Berthold High School Grades: 9-12 | 93 students
401 4th Ave Ne
Berthold, ND 58718
(701)453-3484 0.0 9-12 93
- Des Lacs Des Lacs-burlington High School Grades: 9-12 | 163 students
317 Roosevelt St
Des Lacs, ND 58733
(701)725-4334 8.8 9-12 163
- Burlington Burlington-des Lacs Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
301 Wallace St
Burlington, ND 58722
(701)839-7135 14.2 PK-8 464
- Minot Bel Air Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 374 students
501 25th St Nw
Minot, ND 58703
(701)857-4590 19.1 K-5 374
- Minot Longfellow Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 511 students
600 16th St Nw
Minot, ND 58703
(701)857-4610 19.7 PK-5 511
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.