Berthold Elementary School
Berthold Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Dakota for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Berthold Elementary School's student population of 191 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berthold Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 450 schools in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#51 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lewis And Clark 161 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Des Lacs Des Lacs-burlington High School Grades: 9-12 | 163 students
317 Roosevelt St
Des Lacs, ND 58733
(701)725-4334 8.8 9-12 163
- Burlington Burlington-des Lacs Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
301 Wallace St
Burlington, ND 58722
(701)839-7135 14.2 PK-8 464
- Minot Bel Air Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 374 students
501 25th St Nw
Minot, ND 58703
(701)857-4590 19.1 K-5 374
- Minot Longfellow Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 511 students
600 16th St Nw
Minot, ND 58703
(701)857-4610 19.7 PK-5 511
- Minot Perkett Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 361 students
2000 5th Ave Sw
Minot, ND 58701
(701)857-4680 19.7 K-5 361
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.