Berthold High School
- Berthold High School's student population of 93 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berthold High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 450 schools in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lewis And Clark 161 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berthold Berthold Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
401 4th Ave Ne
Berthold, ND 58718
(701)453-3484 0.0 PK-8 191
- Des Lacs Des Lacs-burlington High School Grades: 9-12 | 163 students
317 Roosevelt St
Des Lacs, ND 58733
(701)725-4334 8.8 9-12 163
- Burlington Burlington-des Lacs Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
301 Wallace St
Burlington, ND 58722
(701)839-7135 14.2 PK-8 464
- Minot Bel Air Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 374 students
501 25th St Nw
Minot, ND 58703
(701)857-4590 19.1 K-5 374
- Minot Longfellow Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 511 students
600 16th St Nw
Minot, ND 58703
(701)857-4610 19.7 PK-5 511
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.