Bethke Elementary School
Bethke Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Bethke Elementary School's student population of 633 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||633 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bethke Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,768 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#83 out of 1768 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Poudre School District R-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Timnath Timnath Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 373 students
3909 Main Street
Timnath, CO 80547
(970)488-6825 2.0 PK-5 373
- Windsor Grandview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 507 students
1583 Grand Avenue
Windsor, CO 80550
(970)686-8600 2.4 PK-5 507
- Fort Collins Zach Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 604 students
3715 Kechter Road
Fort Collins, CO 80528
(970)488-5100 3.0 K-5 604
- Fort Collins Global Village Academy - Fort Collins Grades: K-8 | 251 students
2130 Horsetooth Road
Fort Collins, CO 80526
(303)446-7100 3.2 K-8 251
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.