Windsor Middle School
- Windsor Middle School's student population of 641 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||641 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Windsor Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#700 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weld County Reorganized No. Re-4 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Windsor Middle School is Windsor High School (0.3 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Windsor Charter Academy Middle And Early College High School (1.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Tozer Elementary School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Skyview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 377 students
1000 Stone Mountain Drive
Windsor, CO 80550
(970)686-8500 0.7 PK-5 377
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.