Range View Elementary School
- Range View Elementary School's student population of 679 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||679 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Range View Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#226 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weld County Reorganized No. Re-4 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Range View Elementary School is Windsor Charter Academy Middle And Early College High School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Windsor Charter Academy Middle And Early College High School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Mountain View Elementary School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Windsor Charter Academy Middle And Early College High School Grades: 6-11 | 402 students
810 Automation Drive
Windsor, CO 80550
(970)833-5190 0.4 6-11 402
- Windsor Skyview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 377 students
1000 Stone Mountain Drive
Windsor, CO 80550
(970)686-8500 1.0 PK-5 377
This is a great place to work. The students and staff are wonderful.
- Posted by Teacher - S. Curtis
I love this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Paula
My daughter's 3rd grade class has a student to teacher ratio is 25:1. Which is really high. The teacher enforces no accountability for not doing homework. We constantly battle instilling values of honestly and accountability just to have her go to school and get away with things she would not at home. Extremely frustrating. And we have had this problem every year so far.
- Posted by Parent - maris
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.