Big Creek Elementary School
- Big Creek Elementary School's student population of 631 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||631 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Big Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#693 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berea City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berea Berea-midpark High School Grades: 10-12 | 1604 students
165 E Bagley Rd
Berea, OH 44017
(216)898-8900 0.6 10-12 1604
- Cleveland Polaris Career Center Grades: 6-12
7285 Old Oak Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440)891-7600 1.3 6-12 n/a
- Brookpark Ford Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 911 students
17001 Holland Rd
Brookpark, OH 44142
(216)433-1133 1.8 5-6 911
- Cleveland Middleburg Heights Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 1389 students
7000 Paula Dr
Cleveland, OH 44130
(216)767-8400 1.9 7-9 1389
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.