Kensington Intermediate Elementary School
Kensington Intermediate Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Kensington Intermediate Elementary School's student population of 621 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2011)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||621 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kensington Intermediate Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#32 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rocky River City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakewood Horace Mann Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 318 students
1215 W Clifton Blvd
Lakewood, OH 44107
(216)529-4257 1.2 PK-5 318
- Lakewood Harding Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 542 students
16601 Madison Ave
Lakewood, OH 44107
(216)529-4261 1.7 6-8 542
- Rocky River Goldwood Primary Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 549 students
21600 Center Ridge Rd
Rocky River, OH 44116
(440)356-6720 1.8 PK-2 549
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.