Black Butte Elementary School
- Black Butte Elementary School's student population of 140 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Black Butte Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5195 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Black Butte Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shingletown Black Butte Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 73 students
7946 Ponderosa Way
Shingletown, CA 96088
(530)474-3441 1.4 6-8 73
- Whitmore Whitmore Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 27 students
30611 Whitmore Rd.
Whitmore, CA 96096
(530)472-3243 7.1 K-8 27
- Manton Manton Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 33 students
31345 Forward Rd.
Manton, CA 96059
(530)474-3167 10.0 K-8 33
- Oak Run Oak Run Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 64 students
27635 Oak Run To Fern Rd.
Oak Run, CA 96069
(530)472-3241 11.6 K-8 64
- Millville Millville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 251 students
8570 Brookdale Rd.
Millville, CA 96062
(530)547-4471 12.6 K-8 251
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.