Blue Ridge Elementary School
- Blue Ridge Elementary School's student population of 477 students has grown by 69% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||477 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blue Ridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Purcellville Hillsboro Charter Academy Grades: 1-5 | 101 students
37110 Charles Town Pike
Purcellville, VA 20132
(571)252-1018 4.8 1-5 101
- Charles Town Page Jackson Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 394 students
370 Page Jackson School Road
Charles Town, WV 25414
(304)728-9212 4.8 PK-2 394
- Charles Town Wright Denny Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 420 students
209 West Congress Street
Charles Town, WV 25414
(304)725-2513 4.9 3-5 420
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.