Boone Grove Elementary School
- Boone Grove Elementary School's student population of 192 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-5|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Boone Grove Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#548 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Porter Township Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boone Grove Boone Grove Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 318 students
325 W 550 S
Boone Grove, IN 46302
(219)464-4828 0.0 6-8 318
- Valparaiso Boone Grove High School Grades: 9-12 | 503 students
260 S 500 W
Valparaiso, IN 46385
(219)476-3455 3.3 9-12 503
- Hebron Hebron Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 525 students
307 S Main St
Hebron, IN 46341
(219)996-4771 4.6 K-5 525
- Valparaiso Morgan Township Middle/High School Grades: 6-12 | 422 students
299 S Sr 49
Valparaiso, IN 46383
(219)462-5883 5.8 6-12 422
- Kouts Kouts Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 373 students
302 E College Ave
Kouts, IN 46347
(219)766-2231 6.1 K-5 373
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.