Boulder Prep Charter High School
Boulder Prep Charter High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Boulder Prep Charter High School's student population of 88 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Boulder Prep Charter High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boulder Valley School District No. Re2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boulder Heatherwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 357 students
7750 Concord Drive
Boulder, CO 80301
(720)561-5586 1.7 PK-5 357
- Longmont Apex Home School Enrichment Program Grades: K-12 | 798 students
7845 Lookout Road
Longmont, CO 80503
(303)944-2050 1.8 K-12 798
- Boulder Arapahoe Ridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 103 students
6600 Arapahoe Avenue
Boulder, CO 80303
(720)561-5220 3.6 9-12 103
- Boulder Boulder Universal Grades: K-12 | 87 students
6500 East Arapahoe Road
Boulder, CO 80303
(720)561-6253 3.6 K-12 87
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.