Bradford High School
- The student population of 217 students has declined by 12% over five years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.13 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Bradford School District's student population of 537 students has decreased by 5% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 82% has decreased from 98% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $13,982 is higher than the state average of $9,003. The district revenue/student has grown by 55% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $16,519 is higher than the state average of $9,420. The district spending/student has grown by 89% over four years.
|School District Name||Bradford School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||537||3,513|
|District Total Revenue||$8 MM||$32 MM|
|District Spending||$9 MM||$33 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,982||$9,003|
|District Spending / Student||$16,519||$9,420|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BradfordBradford Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 320 students
P O Box 99
Bradford, TN 38316
GreenfieldGreenfield SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 569 students
319 West Main St
Greenfield, TN 38230
DyerGibson County High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 450 students
P O Box 190
Dyer, TN 38330
MilanMilan Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 775 students
1100 Middle Rd
Milan, TN 38358
DyerDyer Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 464 students
P O Box 220
Dyer, TN 38330