Bradley Elementary School
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 378 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 95%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Bradley Elementary School?
378 students attend Bradley Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
80% of Bradley Elementary School students are Black, 7% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are White, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bradley Elementary School?
Bradley Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Bradley Elementary School offer ?
Bradley Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Bradley Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities