Branson School Online
- Branson School Online's student population of 383 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 26% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Branson School Online is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,768 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1034 out of 1768 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Branson Reorganized School District No. 82 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Branson School Online is Branson School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Branson Branson School Grades: PK-12 | 79 students
101 Saddlerock Drive
Branson, CO 81027
(719) 946-5531 0.0 PK-12 79
- Des Moines Des Moines Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 43 students
500 Des Moines Avenue
Des Moines, NM 88418
(505) 278-2611 18.2 K-6 43
- Raton Longfellow Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 242 students
700 East 4th
Raton, NM 87740
(505) 445-9111 31.5 PK-2 242
- Raton Raton Intermediate Grades: 3-6 | 299 students
500 South Third
Raton, NM 87740
(505) 445-9111 31.9 3-6 299
Branson school online is a great online school up to 3rd grade, the teachers K-3 are wonderful teachers and make you feel welcome and make you feel you are a student not a number, Once you pass those grades the school starts going down 4th and 5th grades your student start to hate school but once you reach 6th grade is awful, the Teachers are rude, no helpful at all and they treat you as a number no as a student anymore, they don't care about anything but themselves. The principal is nice until you ask for help then they turned their backs on you. I had 2 girls there and same experience after 11 years with them I had to pull my girls out because I realized we were just a number.
- Posted by Parent - Upset Mom
My daughter has improved 3 math grades in one year. Wonderful teacher involvement for an online school. The only public online school to get passing grades on coloradoschoolgrades.com. The student teacher ratio is low too compared to other online schools. The big ones have nice advertising because theyre a big business look at the statistics here. This is a small school with caring teachers and great support. They spend their money on educating your child not advertising to get more students.
- Posted by Parent - Nicki
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.