Brecknock Elementary School
- Brecknock Elementary School's student population of 418 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brecknock Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1598 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eastern Lancaster County SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Adamstown Adamstown Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 436 students
256 West Main Street
Adamstown, PA 19501
(717)484-1601 3.3 K-5 436
- Reading Brecknock Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 533 students
10 South Waverly St
Reading, PA 19607
(610)775-5079 3.7 K-4 533
- Reamstown Reamstown Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 407 students
44 South Reamstown Road
Reamstown, PA 17567
(717)336-1531 4.9 PK-5 407
- East Earl Blue Ball Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 571 students
126 Ewell Rd
East Earl, PA 17519
(717)354-1525 5.3 K-6 571
- Denver Cocalico Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 724 students
South 6th Street
Denver, PA 17517
(717)336-1471 6.1 6-8 724
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.