Brentwood Elementary School
- Brentwood Elementary School's student population of 644 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||644 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brentwood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2096 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Austin Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Lamar Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1015 students
6201 Wynona Ave
Austin, TX 78757
(512)414-3217 0.6 6-8 1015
- Austin Read Pre-k Center Grades: PK | 320 students
2608 Richcreek Rd
Austin, TX 78757
(512)414-9400 0.9 PK 320
- Austin Mccallum High School Grades: 9-12 | 1759 students
5600 Sunshine Dr
Austin, TX 78756
(512)414-2519 1.0 9-12 1759
- Austin Reilly Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 268 students
405 Denson Dr
Austin, TX 78752
(512)414-4464 1.0 PK-5 268
- Austin Gullett Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 554 students
6310 Treadwell Blvd
Austin, TX 78731
(512)414-2082 1.1 PK-5 554
I can't say enough about Brentwood. I feel that my children have competent teachers in a warm, nurturing setting. I love that the students are taught to respect others, even others with differences. Plus, the PTA is very involved and growing!
- Posted by Parent - neckl
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.