- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 340 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 37%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 32% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Brewton Middle School's ranking?
What schools are Brewton Middle School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Brewton Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Brewton Middle School?
What grades does Brewton Middle School offer ?
What school district is Brewton Middle School part of?
Review Brewton Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities