Bridge Boston Charter School
- Bridge Boston Charter School's student population of 222 students has grown by 52% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 58% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bridge Boston Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,671 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1467 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bridge Boston Charter (district) School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Boston Up Academy Charter School Of Boston Grades: 6-8 | 466 students
215 Dorchester Street
South Boston, MA 02127
(617)635-8819 0.0 6-8 466
- Jamaica Plain The English High School Grades: 9-12 | 586 students
144 Mcbride Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
(617)635-8979 0.1 9-12 586
- Jamaica Plain Margarita Muniz Academy Grades: 9-12 | 302 students
20 Child Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
(617)470-6907 0.1 9-12 302
- Brighton Boston Green Academy Horace Mann Charter School Grades: 6-12 | 439 students
20 Warren St.
Brighton, MA 02135
(617)635-9860 0.2 6-12 439
- Dorchester Center Boston International High School Grades: 9-12 | 375 students
100 Maxwell St
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
(617)635-9373 0.5 9-12 375
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.