Brookwood High School
- Brookwood High School's student population of 311 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brookwood High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1705 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Norwalk-Ontario-Wilton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ontario Norwalk-ontario-wilton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 374 students
28861 Highway 131 N
Ontario, WI 54651
(608)337-4420 0.0 PK-6 374
- Cashton Cashton Middle/high Grades: 6-12 | 310 students
540 Coe St
Cashton, WI 54619
(608)654-5131 10.1 6-12 310
- Cashton Cashton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 302 students
436 Front St
Cashton, WI 54619
(608)654-7377 10.3 PK-5 302
- Elroy Royall Intermediate Grades: 4-6 | 137 students
1501 Academy St
Elroy, WI 53929
(608)463-7133 10.5 4-6 137
- La Farge La Farge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 116 students
301 W Adams St
La Farge, WI 54639
(608)625-2400 12.7 PK-5 116
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?