Brownfields Elementary School
- Brownfields Elementary School's student population of 315 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Brownfields Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- The school district of Brownfields Elementary School is East Baton Rouge Parish School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 108 school districts in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- East Baton Rouge Parish School District's student population of 46,333 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $13,089 in this district is less than the state average of $24,719. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,165 is less than the state average of $22,732. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||46,333||1,095|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$563 MM||$27 MM|
|District Spending||$566 MM||$25 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,089||$24,719|
|District Spending / Student||$13,165||$22,732|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Sharon Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 323 students
6450 Guynell Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70811
(225)355-6522 1.2 PK-5 323
- Baton Rouge Scotlandville Middle Pre-engineering Academy Grades: 6-8 | 496 students
9147 Elm Grove Garden
Baton Rouge, LA 70807
(225)775-0776 2.0 6-8 496
- Baker Advantage Charter Academy Grades: K-6 | 475 students
14740 Plank Rd
Baker, LA 70714
(225)774-3111 2.1 K-6 475
- Baton Rouge Impact Charter Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 294 students
4815 Lavey Ln.
Baton Rouge, LA 70874
(225)281-0765 2.1 K-4 294
- Baker Baker Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 254 students
5903 Groom Road
Baker, LA 70714
(225)775-9750 2.3 6-8 254
September 17, 2018
Public schools are far from perfect, but they still offer significant benefits to the students that attend their classrooms every day. We’ll list a few of those advantages here.
August 29, 2018
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
August 28, 2018
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.