Brownfields Elementary School
- Brownfields Elementary School's student population of 321 students has declined by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brownfields Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#460 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Sharon Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 329 students
6450 Guynell Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70811
(225)355-6522 1.2 PK-5 329
- Baton Rouge Scotlandville Middle Pre-engineering Academy Grades: 6-8 | 483 students
9147 Elm Grove Garden
Baton Rouge, LA 70807
(225)775-0776 2.0 6-8 483
- Baker Advantage Charter Academy Grades: K-7 | 553 students
14740 Plank Road
Baker, LA 70714
(225)774-3111 2.1 K-7 553
- Baton Rouge Impact Charter Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 349 students
4815 Lavey Ln.
Baton Rouge, LA 70874
(225)281-0765 2.1 PK-5 349
- Baker Baker Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 238 students
5903 Groom Road
Baker, LA 70714
(225)775-9750 2.3 6-8 238
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.