Brownfields Elementary School
- Brownfields Elementary School's student population of 315 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Brownfields Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Sharon Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 323 students
6450 Guynell Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70811
(225)355-6522 1.2 PK-5 323
- Baton Rouge Scotlandville Middle Pre-engineering Academy Grades: 6-8 | 496 students
9147 Elm Grove Garden
Baton Rouge, LA 70807
(225)775-0776 2.0 6-8 496
- Baker Advantage Charter Academy Grades: K-6 | 475 students
14740 Plank Rd
Baker, LA 70714
(225)774-3111 2.1 K-6 475
- Baton Rouge Impact Charter Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 294 students
4815 Lavey Ln.
Baton Rouge, LA 70874
(225)281-0765 2.1 K-4 294
- Baker Baker Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 254 students
5903 Groom Road
Baker, LA 70714
(225)775-9750 2.3 6-8 254
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.