Bruce Elementary School
Bruce Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Bruce Elementary School's student population of 167 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bruce Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1056 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bruce School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ladysmith Ladysmith Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 355 students
624 E 6th St S
Ladysmith, WI 54848
(715)532-5464 8.6 PK-5 355
- Ladysmith Ladysmith High School Grades: 9-12 | 295 students
1700 Edgewood Ave E
Ladysmith, WI 54848
(715)532-5531 9.3 9-12 295
- Tony Flambeau Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 291 students
N4540 County Road I
Tony, WI 54563
(715)532-5559 13.3 PK-5 291
- Holcombe Holcombe Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
27331 262nd Ave
Holcombe, WI 54745
(715)595-4241 18.0 PK-8 208
- Birchwood Birchwood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 61 students
300 S Wilson St
Birchwood, WI 54817
(715)354-3471 19.1 6-8 61
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.