Flambeau Elementary School
- Flambeau Elementary School's student population of 291 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Flambeau Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1502 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Flambeau School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ladysmith Ladysmith High School Grades: 9-12 | 295 students
1700 Edgewood Ave E
Ladysmith, WI 54848
(715)532-5531 4.4 9-12 295
- Ladysmith Ladysmith Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 355 students
624 E 6th St S
Ladysmith, WI 54848
(715)532-5464 4.8 PK-5 355
- Bruce Bruce Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 167 students
104 W Washington Ave
Bruce, WI 54819
(715)868-2585 13.3 PK-5 167
- Holcombe Holcombe Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
27331 262nd Ave
Holcombe, WI 54745
(715)595-4241 16.7 PK-8 208
- Hawkins Flambeau Correctional Center Grades: 9-12
N671 County Road M
Hawkins, WI 54530
(715)585-6394 19.0 9-12 n/a
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.