Bryant Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 574 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 37% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 41% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
37% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 41% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Bryant Elementary School?
574 students attend Bryant Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
75% of Bryant Elementary School students are Hispanic, 19% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, 2% of students are White, 1% of students are Hawaiian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bryant Elementary School?
Bryant Elementary School has a student ration of 25:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Bryant Elementary School offer ?
Bryant Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
What school district is Bryant Elementary School part of?
Bryant Elementary School is part of Garden Grove Unified School District.
Review Bryant Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities