Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 255 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 32%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Bryant School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bryant School's ranking?
Bryant School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Most diverse schools (Top 10%) and Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% MT state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% MT state average).
How many students attend Bryant School?
255 students attend Bryant School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
68% of Bryant School students are White, 17% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bryant School?
Bryant School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Bryant School offer ?
Bryant School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Bryant School part of?
Bryant School is part of Helena Elementary School District.
Review Bryant School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities