Brywood Elementary School
- Brywood Elementary School's student population of 552 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||552 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brywood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 31:1 has decreased from 32:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#428 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Irvine Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Northwood Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 717 students
Irvine, CA 92620
(949)936-5950 0.2 K-6 717
- Irvine Irvine High School Grades: 9-12 | 2067 students
4321 Walnut Ave.
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)936-7000 0.8 9-12 2067
- Tustin Arnold O. Beckman High School Grades: 9-12 | 2879 students
3588 Bryan Ave.
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)734-2900 1.0 9-12 2879
- Irvine Santiago Hills Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 605 students
29 Christamon W.
Irvine, CA 92620
(949)936-6000 1.0 K-6 605
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.