Bucks County Montessori Charter School
Bucks County Montessori Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Bucks County Montessori Charter School's student population of 193 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bucks County Montessori Charter School is ranked within the top 10% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#212 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bucks County Montessori Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Levittown Fallsington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 272 students
134 Yardley Ave
Levittown, PA 19058
(215)428-4170 0.6 K-5 272
- Levittown Manor Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 480 students
401 Penn Valley Road
Levittown, PA 19054
(215)949-6770 0.9 K-5 480
Nearby Homes for Sale
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.