Buford High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 546 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 13%
- Graduation Rate: 80-84% (Btm 50% in SC)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-64% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
What is the graduation rate of Buford High School?
The graduation rate of Buford High School is 80-84%, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 84%.
How many students attend Buford High School?
546 students attend Buford High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
87% of Buford High School students are White, 7% of students are Black, 4% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Buford High School?
Buford High School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Buford High School offer ?
Buford High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Buford High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities