Prospect Elementary School
- Prospect Elementary School's student population of 483 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||483 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Prospect Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1272 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Union County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Parkwood High School Grades: 9-12 | 1164 students
3220 Parkwood School Rd
Monroe, NC 28112
(704)764-2900 2.8 9-12 1164
- Monroe Parkwood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 994 students
3219 Parkwood School Rd
Monroe, NC 28112
(704)764-2910 2.9 6-8 994
- Waxhaw Western Union Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 598 students
4111 Western Union Sch Rd
Waxhaw, NC 28173
(704)843-2153 6.3 PK-5 598
- Lancaster Buford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 734 students
1906 North Rocky River Road
Lancaster, SC 29720
(803)286-0026 7.0 PK-5 734
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.