C C Meneley Elementary School
- C C Meneley Elementary School's student population of 458 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||458 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- C C Meneley Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 660 schools in Nevada (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#168 out of 660 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Douglas County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gardnerville Gene Scarselli Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 424 students
699 Long Valley Road
Gardnerville, NV 89460
(775) 265-2222 1.0 PK-5 424
- Gardnerville Pau Wa Lu Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 579 students
701 Long Valley Road
Gardnerville, NV 89460
(775) 265-6100 1.0 6-8 579
- Gardnerville Gardnerville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 388 students
1290 Toler Avenue
Gardnerville, NV 89410
(775) 782-5117 2.7 PK-5 388
- Minden Douglas Alternative School Grades: 4-12 | 5 students
1680 Bently Parkway
Minden, NV 89423
(775) 392-1475 4.2 4-12 5
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.