Vineland Elementary School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 public schools in Vineland Elementary School District, serving 732 students. Vineland Elementary School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in California.
- Public schools in Vineland Elementary School District have an average math proficiency score of 15% (versus the California public school average of 38%), and reading proficiency score of 26% (versus the 50% statewide average). This district's average testing ranking is in the 1/10, bottom 50% of public schools in California.
- Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the California public school average of 77% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is less than the California public school average of 23:1.
|School District Name||Vineland Elementary School District|
|School District Website||http://vineland.k12.ca.us|
|School District Phone Number||(661) 845-3713|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||10,322 Schools|
|# of Students||732 Students||6,196,271 Students|
|# of Teachers||37 Teachers||264,754 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
- Vineland Elementary School District, which is ranked within the1/, bottom 50% of all 1,013 school districts in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.10
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||32,941 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 Students||719,599 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||720 Students||3,366,608 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||337,796 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||6 Students||1,437,339 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||28,785 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 Students||273,002 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||89||530,276|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||72||455,064|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||86||454,352|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||81||446,005|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||79||465,237|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||89||470,637|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||71||484,746|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||85||474,570|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||80||472,071|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||493,593|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||481,887|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||473,739|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||485,939|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||8,155|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,630 in this school district is less than the state average of 10657. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,115 is higher than the state average of $10,724. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$8 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$8 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,630||10657|
|Spending / Student||$11,115||10724|
Vineland Elementary School District Public Schools (2020-21)
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.