Calvert City Elementary School
- Calvert City Elementary School's student population of 296 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Calvert City Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#748 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marshall County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Calvert City North Marshall Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 603 students
3111 U. S. Hwy 95
Calvert City, KY 42029
(270)395-7108 2.2 6-8 603
- Smithland South Livingston Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 422 students
850 Cutoff Rd
Smithland, KY 42081
(270)928-3500 4.4 PK-5 422
- Benton Central Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 536 students
115 Jim Goheen Road
Benton, KY 42025
(270)527-0796 6.9 PK-5 536
- Smithland Livingston Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 360 students
750 Us 60 W
Smithland, KY 42081
(270)928-2065 7.5 9-12 360
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.