Central Elementary School
- Central Elementary School's student population of 536 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2014)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#294 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marshall County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Benton Marshall County Technical Center
341 High School Rd
Benton, KY 42025
(270)527-8648 0.8 n/a n/a
- Benton Star Academy High School Grades: 9-12 | 29 students
397 High School Road
Benton, KY 42025
(270)252-1394 2.4 9-12 29
- Calvert City Calvert City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 296 students
563 E 5th Avenue
Calvert City, KY 42029
(270)395-4664 6.9 PK-5 296
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.