Sharpe Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 296 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KY
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KY Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 30% KY state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% KY state average).
How many students attend Sharpe Elementary School?
296 students attend Sharpe Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
93% of Sharpe Elementary School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sharpe Elementary School?
Sharpe Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Kentucky state average of 15:1.
What grades does Sharpe Elementary School offer ?
Sharpe Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Sharpe Elementary School part of?
Sharpe Elementary School is part of Marshall County School District.
Review Sharpe Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities