Sharpe Elementary School
- Sharpe Elementary School's student population of 345 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||345 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sharpe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#288 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marshall County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paducah Reidland Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 549 students
5741 Benton Rd
Paducah, KY 42003
(270)538-4180 4.4 PK-3 549
- Paducah Reidland Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 336 students
5351 Benton Rd
Paducah, KY 42001
(270)538-4190 4.5 6-8 336
- Paducah Reidland Intermediate School Grades: 4-5 | 236 students
5349 Benton Road
Paducah, KY 42003
(270)538-4210 4.8 4-5 236
- Calvert City Calvert City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 296 students
563 E 5th Avenue
Calvert City, KY 42029
(270)395-4664 7.7 PK-5 296
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.