Cambria Heights Middle School
- Cambria Heights Middle School's student population of 310 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cambria Heights Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1702 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cambria Heights SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Patton Cambria Heights Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 472 students
426 Glendale Lake Rd
Patton, PA 16668
(814)674-3601 0.0 9-12 472
- Flinton Glendale Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 396 students
1500 Beaver Valley Rd
Flinton, PA 16640
(814)687-4263 5.2 K-6 396
- Flinton Glendale Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 378 students
1466 Beaver Valley Rd
Flinton, PA 16640
(814)687-4261 5.2 7-12 378
- Carrolltown Cambria Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 608 students
138 East Campbell St
Carrolltown, PA 15722
(814)344-8506 7.3 PK-5 608
- Gallitzin Penn Cambria Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 513 students
401 Division St
Gallitzin, PA 16641
(814)886-4181 10.3 5-8 513
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.