Cambridge Springs Elementary School
- Cambridge Springs Elementary School's student population of 444 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||444 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cambridge Springs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2106 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Penncrest SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cambridge Springs Cambridge Springs Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 443 students
641 Venango Avenue
Cambridge Springs, PA 16403
(814)398-4631 0.1 7-12 443
- Edinboro Edinboro Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 396 students
5390 Route 6n
Edinboro, PA 16412
(814)273-1033 7.1 K-4 396
- Saegertown Saegertown Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 499 students
18741 State Highway 198
Saegertown, PA 16433
(814)337-1611 7.3 K-6 499
- Mill Village Mill Village Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 126 students
2757 East Center Street
Mill Village, PA 16427
(814)796-2060 7.5 K-5 126
Not enough teacher involvement at any level. Poor curriculum. I believe the teachers themselves try, but the school board and officials are obnoxious. 50% of the office staff are helpful, the other 50% care less, and would rather hassle a family then help them or show concern for your child.
- Posted by Parent - ameth
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.