Camden's Promise Charter School
Camden's Promise Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Camden's Promise Charter School's student population of 493 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||493 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Camden's Promise Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1389 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Camden's Promise Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest middle school is Veterans Memorial Family School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camden Harry C. Sharp Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 332 students
928 North 32nd Street
Camden, NJ 08105
(856)966-8988 0.1 PK-6 332
- Pennsauken Baldwin Elementary School Grades: PK | 108 students
41st & Sharon Terrace
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
(856)662-8464 0.5 PK 108
- Camden Veterans Memorial Family School Grades: PK-8 | 551 students
800 North 26th Street
Camden, NJ 08105
(856)966-5090 0.5 PK-8 551
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.