Cardington-lincoln Middle School
- Cardington-lincoln Middle School's student population of 173 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cardington-lincoln Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1724 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cardington-Lincoln Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cardington Cardington-lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 451 students
121 Nichols St
Cardington, OH 43315
(419)864-6692 0.5 PK-4 451
- Cardington Cardington Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 156 students
349 Chesterville Avenue
Cardington, OH 43315
(419)864-0609 0.6 5-6 156
- Edison Tomorrow Center Grades: 6-12 | 117 students
103 W High St
Edison, OH 43320
(419)718-4242 4.2 6-12 117
- Mount Gilead Mt Gilead Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 298 students
324 W Park Ave
Mount Gilead, OH 43338
(419)947-9517 4.9 6-8 298
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.