Carmel Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 1,000 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 53%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in GA
- Math Proficiency: 49% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 48% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), GA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Carmel Elementary School's ranking?
What schools are Carmel Elementary School often compared to?
Carmel Elementary Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Bascomb Elementary School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% GA state average), while 48% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 39% GA state average).
How many students attend Carmel Elementary School?
1,000 students attend Carmel Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
47% of Carmel Elementary School students are White, 27% of students are Hispanic, 16% of students are Black, 8% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Carmel Elementary School?
Carmel Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Georgia state average of 14:1.
What grades does Carmel Elementary School offer ?
Carmel Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Carmel Elementary School part of?
Carmel Elementary School is part of Cherokee County School District.
View the Carmel Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Carmel Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities