Carrie Martin Elementary School
- Carrie Martin Elementary School's student population of 162 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carrie Martin Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#611 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bossier Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plain Dealing Plain Dealing High School Grades: 6-12 | 211 students
300 East Vance Street
Plain Dealing, LA 71064
(318)759-2700 0.5 6-12 211
- Belcher Herndon Magnet School Grades: K-8 | 691 students
11845 Gamm Road
Belcher, LA 71004
(318)221-7676 12.0 K-8 691
- Bradley Bradley High School Grades: 7-12 | 160 students
521 School St
Bradley, AR 71826
(870)894-3316 13.9 7-12 160
- Bradley Bradley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 159 students
527 Center St
Bradley, AR 71826
(870)894-3477 14.0 PK-6 159
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.