Carroll Elementary School
- Carroll Elementary School's student population of 585 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||585 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carroll Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#47 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carroll Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southlake Carroll Senior High School Grades: 11-12 | 1381 students
1501 W Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
(817)949-5800 1.0 11-12 1381
- Colleyville Liberty Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 423 students
1101 Mcdonwell School Rd W
Colleyville, TX 76034
(817)744-6000 1.6 K-4 423
- Southlake Don T Durham Intermediate School Grades: 5-8 | 673 students
801 Shady Oaks
Southlake, TX 76092
(817)949-5300 2.0 5-8 673
- Keller Hidden Lakes Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 407 students
900 Preston Ln
Keller, TX 76248
(817)744-5000 2.0 K-4 407
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.