Carroll Elementary School
Carroll Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Carroll Elementary School's student population of 604 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||604 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carroll Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#81 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carroll Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southlake Carroll Senior High School Grades: 11-12 | 1,352 student
1501 W Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
(817)949-5800 1.0 11-12 1,352
- Colleyville Liberty Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 421 students
1101 Mcdonwell School Rd W
Colleyville, TX 76034
(817)744-6000 1.6 K-4 421
- Southlake Don T Durham Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 683 students
801 Shady Oaks
Southlake, TX 76092
(817)949-5300 2.0 5-6 683
- Keller Hidden Lakes Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 423 students
900 Preston Ln
Keller, TX 76248
(817)744-5000 2.0 K-4 423
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.