Cedarville Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 254 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
How many students attend Cedarville Elementary School?
254 students attend Cedarville Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
86% of Cedarville Elementary School students are White, 11% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cedarville Elementary School?
Cedarville Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Cedarville Elementary School offer ?
Cedarville Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-4
Review Cedarville Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities