Marvin Primary School
Marvin Primary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Marvin Primary School's student population of 189 students has grown by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marvin Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#705 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mulberry School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mulberry Mulberry High School Grades: 9-12 | 83 students
203 W 5th St
Mulberry, AR 72947
(479)997-1363 1.1 9-12 83
- Ozark Pleasant View Junior High School Grades: 5-8 | 112 students
5750 Hornet Ln
Ozark, AR 72949
(479)997-8469 4.8 5-8 112
- Alma Alma Primary School Grades: K-2 | 659 students
1600 Hwy 64 E
Alma, AR 72921
(479)632-5100 8.7 K-2 659
- Alma Alma High School Grades: 9-12 | 1032 students
101 E Main
Alma, AR 72921
(479)632-2162 9.9 9-12 1032
- Mountainburg Mountainburg Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 276 students
129 Hwy 71 Sw
Mountainburg, AR 72946
(479)369-2762 10.4 PK-4 276
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.