Centennial A School For Expeditionary Learning
- Centennial A School For Expeditionary Learning's student population of 453 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Centennial A School For Expeditionary Learning's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1144 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||No. 1 in the county of Denver and State of C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Skinner Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 606 students
3435 West 40th Avenue
Denver, CO 80211
(720)424-1420 0.8 6-8 606
- Denver Columbian Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 289 students
2925 West 40th Avenue
Denver, CO 80211
(720)424-8580 1.1 PK-5 289
- Denver Edison Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 560 students
3350 Quitman Street
Denver, CO 80212
(720)424-7780 1.1 PK-5 560
- Denver Beach Court Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 298 students
4950 Beach Court
Denver, CO 80221
(720)424-9470 1.3 PK-5 298
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.