Central Bucks High School-east
- The student population of 1623 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 90 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||1,623 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||90 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.17 is less than the state average of 0.51. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Central Bucks School District's student population of 19,070 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 97% has decreased from 99% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $13,931 is higher than the state average of $12,967. The district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,427 is higher than the state average of $12,300. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Central Bucks School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||19,070||1,497|
|District Total Revenue||$276 MM||$21 MM|
|District Spending||$266 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,931||$12,967|
|District Spending / Student||$13,427||$12,300|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Doylestown Holicong Middle SchoolGrades: 7-9 | 1118 students
2900 Holicong Rd
Doylestown, PA 18902
- BuckinghamBuckingham Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 503 students
Box 158 2414 Durham Road
Buckingham, PA 18912
- DoylestownCold Spring Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 603 students
4150 Durham Rd
Doylestown, PA 18902
- DoylestownLinden Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 461 students
480 Linden Ave
Doylestown, PA 18901
- SoleburyNew Hope-solebury Lower Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-2 | 268 students
3020 North Sugan Road, Po Box
Solebury, PA 18963
This school teaches to a test, in that the courses are based around scoring well on the standardized tests of Pa. The Guidance office is more interested in keeping the G.P.A. of the school up than the individual. Extracurricular activities are a joke consisting of most normal sports, (Football, Baseball, Basketball,etc...) the funding of said sports is low, and meaningfull clubs are virtually non-existant. Frankly, it's a bigger school that wants money, and beleive me YOU'LL pay the high taxes to live in C.B. but what the school district doesn't say is that it has one of the highest incomes of any school district but is one of the lowest on money spent per-student ratios out there. If you have a son or daughter at a C.B. school, ask them to show you their texts, in most cases the text books were printed when the parents of the kids in this school were in highschool themselves (and passed through the hands of many students along the years). Personally, learning Modern World history will be interesting with a book written before I was born, I just can't wait to hear how this Cold War thing turned out.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - adamc