Valley Forge Elementary School
- Valley Forge Elementary School's student population of 532 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||532 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Valley Forge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#176 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tredyffrin-Easttown SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayne Valley Forge Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 1078 students
105 W Walker Rd
Wayne, PA 19087
(610)240-1300 0.3 5-8 1078
- Wayne New Eagle Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 467 students
507 Pugh Rd
Wayne, PA 19087
(610)240-1550 1.3 K-4 467
- King Of Prussia Agora Cyber Charter School Grades: K-12 | 5867 students
590 North Gulph Road
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
(610)230-0775 1.7 K-12 5867
- Berwyn Hillside Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 441 students
507 Howellville Rd
Berwyn, PA 19312
(610)240-1500 1.8 K-4 441
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.