Cessna Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 382 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 45%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
6-9% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Cessna Elementary School?
382 students attend Cessna Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
55% of Cessna Elementary School students are White, 18% of students are Black, 17% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cessna Elementary School?
Cessna Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Cessna Elementary School offer ?
Cessna Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Cessna Elementary School part of?
Cessna Elementary School is part of Wichita School District.
Review Cessna Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities