Chadwick Elementary School
- Chadwick Elementary School's student population of 63 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-5|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chadwick Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#513 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chadwick-Milledgeville CUSD 399 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milledgeville Milledgeville High School Grades: 9-12 | 174 students
100 E 8th St
Milledgeville, IL 61051
(815)225-7141 6.5 9-12 174
- Lanark Eastland Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 283 students
500 S School Dr
Lanark, IL 61046
(815)493-6341 6.6 7-12 283
- Mount Carroll West Carroll Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 326 students
633 S East St
Mount Carroll, IL 61053
(815)244-2002 7.0 5-8 326
- Shannon Eastland Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 317 students
601 S Chestnut St
Shannon, IL 61078
(815)864-2300 12.0 PK-6 317
- Elizabeth Rap Elizabeth Grades: 6-12 | 6 students
950 Us Highway 20 W
Elizabeth, IL 61028
(815)297-1041 13.2 6-12 6
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.