Dogwood Elementary School
- Dogwood Elementary School's student population of 663 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||663 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dogwood Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#969 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Mill Chadwick Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 649 students
1918 Winder Rd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
(410) 887-1300 0.6 PK-5 649
- Catonsville Woodbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 442 students
1410 Pleasant Valley Dr
Catonsville, MD 21228
(410) 887-0857 1.7 PK-5 442
- Gwynn Oak Woodlawn High Center For Pre-eng. Res. Grades: 9-12 | 1,479 student
1801 Woodlawn Dr
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 887-1309 1.7 9-12 1,479
- Gwynn Oak Woodmoor Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 572 students
3200 Elba Dr
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 887-1318 1.7 PK-5 572
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.