Champlain Valley Uhsd #15 High School
Champlain Valley Uhsd #15 High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Vermont for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Champlain Valley Uhsd #15 High School's student population of 1,209 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 90 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||90 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Champlain Valley Uhsd #15 High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 289 schools in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#37 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Champlain Valley Uhsd #15 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hinesburg Hinesburg Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 584 students
10888 Route 116
Hinesburg, VT 05461
(802)482-2106 1.1 PK-8 584
- Shelburne Shelburne Community School Grades: PK-8 | 876 students
345 Harbor Road
Shelburne, VT 05482
(802)985-3331 6.8 PK-8 876
- Williston Williston Schools Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 1143 students
195 Central School Drive
Williston, VT 05495
(802)878-2762 6.9 PK-8 1143
- Monkton Monkton Central School Grades: PK-6 | 179 students
1036 Monkton Road
Monkton, VT 05469
(802)453-2314 7.0 PK-6 179
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.